Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Everything happens for a reason..


That's what I believe in. Or we do. We believe in destiny. But that's not what I'm going to write about now..

Well.. I'll start this in a unusually way..
I've never tried to blog. It's my first time creating a blog, which is going to have a reason in everything. If you are smart enough, you'll solve the mysteries in every thing, that happens on this site. The titles of anything on the site and the dates and times on the publication of the contribution is few examples of a small kind of information, which doesn't seem to be important for.. anyone..
You may think that what I'm writing is pathetic. I don't care, if you are careless. You have your will to read this, but you need to respect this blog. You don't have to accept everything, which I'm writing. You may publish your opinion, share this blog or get some inspiration from here. Only respect and responsibility are the demands of being here. Or else I'll kick you out of here. Of course, there are people, who are very respectful and really get into every sentence, which is written. 
Alright, I won't write anything, which has to do with respect. I think, you've got it.
Now I'm not going to introduce myself. You need to.. 
Yeah again, - you need to, you may, you will.. Many 'you's, but you will grow accustomed to it. No, you'll find the reason why.
.. You need to - as written above - read between and surely around the lines to find the personalities of mine. You just read it. 'Personalities of mine'.. I think you are smart enough to puzzle about that.

I won't give you any hints. I won't give you any help. It's the same though..
Only I'll say.. You'll get to know the other sides of me. Only if you continue reading. But not many will stay for long, I bet.

No comments:

Post a Comment